Eyelash extensions are synthetic filaments that are bonded one by one on natural lashes with a special glue-based medical cyanoacrylate, in order to extend and intensify the ciliary eye density, producing an intensified look.
Eyelash extensions have different lengths, thicknesses and colors to create the desired look by the client. Extensions fall with the natural eyelash according to the individual cycle (between 60 and 90 days) and must be replaced. This is why a retouch is required every 3 weeks, 60 minutes long pose, so while relaxing, installation is not painful and does not cause any heaviness, during or after. Eyelash extensions are perfect in the life of every day and for special occasions. With proper care, they can last very long. However, it is necessary to get touch-ups to replace fallen eyelashes.
It is essential to choose a conscientious and experienced technician so she can make the right choice that is specific to your body type and the condition of your natural lashes.
As a professional, it is important to follow the latest trends. The Eyelash Extensions have become very popular since their introduction in 2004. The reason for their popularity stems from their many advantages.
The advantages of eyelash extensions
- Increased volume and length of lashes.
- Provides a natural look even without mascara.
- Give a more youthful appearance.
- This technique is painless, safe and provides comfort and security: it does not damage your eyelashes because the extensions only affect a lash at a time and have no contact with the skin.
- Several lengths, thicknesses, curvatures and colors are available, allowing you to make each pose a unique creation.